Time to glow
Chemical peels are used to remove damaged skin cells, revealing healthier skin underneath. Chemical peels can help thicken the skin, increase volume and promote collagen.
There are 5 different types of medical grade peels: light - medium depth.
1) Radiant 30:
- Great for dehydrated skin
2) Radiant 20/10:
- Reduces acne pimples and discoloration
3) Detox Clear peel:
- Great for congestion and acne.
4) Vitamin A boost:
- Great re-surfacing peel treatment, ideally for mature/sun damaged skin.
5) Glow peel:
- A light, brightening, resurfacing peel. Helps improve the signs of ageing, hyper=pigmentation and acne.
(For darker skin tones, certain creams will have to be applied a few weeks before a Glow peel treatment)
A brightening accelerator is applied at the end of each peel for an increased penetration of ingredients. Lastly; a recovery balm and a sunscreen is placed on.
Your clinician will advise you accordingly to achieve the best results possible.